Saturday 30 November 2013

November Pick A Previous Theme Challenge

Since we started the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge blog we have chosen a number of 'themes' as challenges.  As this is the fifth and last Saturday in November we are inviting you to submit your Christmas card featuring any of our
Previous Themes.
There are several to choose from, check out our Themes Archive page.    


Please remember to note in your post which theme you have chosen.  This is my final week as your hostess and I've had a ball, firstly thinking up the challenges, then writing the posts, creating my own sample cards and, not least, visiting all your blogs! Thank you for humouring me in my choices, I really have enjoyed looking at every card you've created.

I will be back on Wednesday to announce the winners of the Technique challenge from last week- thanks to those who support us every (or nearly every) week, those who dip in now and again and those who found us for the first time- we couldn't do it without you!

Without further ado , here are some sample cards from the DT:

Patricia
Christmas Ornaments - June 2013

Ruth
Christmas Ornaments June 2013

Louise
oops! Ornaments too!


Deborah
Holly - August 2013

Warm Winter Wishes - Photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

July 2012 - Wreaths
Santa Claus/Father Christmas - April 2013

Ornaments! ;)
 
Sarah - Christmas Trees

**********************************************

8 comments:

  1. Hi Guys,

    I can't see linky???

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the linky either - just popped over to add my card!

    BBL

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came back to add my card but linky not up so will add it here-can you add for me please.

    http://sandiesandie16.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/we-3-kings.html

    thanks
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for adding my card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun, especially seeing all the great themes you have offered - Your DT always makes the prettiest cards, and this week, they are each lovely and festive. Thank you for the inspiration, and for hosting the challenge! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been lovely to join in with this week's challenge and go back and see all the fabulous themes! Thank you for all your help with my Christmas cards this year! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete